- Brand: DMG
- SKU: N/A
₹1,885.00 – ₹3,395.00 (-32%)
Out of stock
-> Free delivery on all orders above ₹2000
-> COD limited to order values up to ₹10,000 only
-> EMI options available
-> For quick queries and Bulk orders contact us on WhatsApp
Contax is a light-curing, self-etching, and self-conditioning adhesive system for dentine and enamel. The Contax adhesive system can be used with and is compatible with light-, dual- and self-curing composites, compomers and ormocers. If the restoration is not light-cured in the later course of treatment, the activator must be used. Contax itself, however, must be light-cured, even if the Activator is used.
Adhesive system for dental composites, compomers and ormocers to be used on dentine and enamel
Do not use the material in the case of
• allergies to components of the materials used, especially benzoyl peroxide if the activator is used
• exposed pulp
• insufficient oral hygiene.
Compatible with all dual-curing, light-curing, and self-curing composites and compomers
- Helps eliminate bonding failures
- Makes it possible to use just 1 bonding system
- Self-etching and self-conditioning
- No separate etching step is needed
- Saves times and effort
- Exhibits a high shear bond strength
- For long-lasting restorations
- Water-based primer
- Reduces technique sensitivity
- Allows for wet, moist or dry bonding
- Fluoride releasing
- To help prevent recurrent caries.
- Improved dropper dispenser for simple, safe and accurate dosing.
- Color-coded bottles – simplify handling and the reduce risk of cross-contamination.
Activator, Intro kit
There are no reviews yet.