- Brand: DMG
-> Free delivery on all orders above ₹2000
-> COD limited to order values up to ₹10,000 only
-> EMI options available
-> For quick queries and Bulk orders contact us on WhatsApp
TECO is the innovative total-etch bonding system from DMG. Besides its excellent bond strength properties, TECO (Total Etch Control) stands out thanks to its unique DMG patented single dose application form: the “SilvR dose”. The material is freshly activated by simply pressing on the silver chamber and can be used immediately. Application is carried out in just one step – with one hand, quickly and cleanly
TECO: Bis-GMA-based resin matrix, starter, additives
DMG Etching Gel: o-phosphoric acid in water (37 %), Aerosil
Light-curing dentine and enamel bonding agent in conjunction with the total etch technique for use with light-curing composites and compomers for direct and indirect restorations of cavity classes I – V
- Etching the affected areas of dentine is an important component of the application of the material
- Do not use the material without dentine etching
- Do not use with chemically curing composites or compomers
- Do not use with dual-curing composites or compomers if these are not lightcured
- Do not use in cases of allergies to any of the components or in the event of contact allergies
- Do not use directly on exposed pulp or in the case of existing pulpitis.
Reliable bonding with push-button convenience. Get the reliability you need with the dependability of a total etch bonding system in an innovative singledose dispenser with TECO.
Outstanding bonding properties:
TECO offers a microtensile bond strength of 38 Mpa* – far superior to the accepted industry standard for optimal adhesion. Its non-acetone formulation works with all curing lights.
Unique fast and easy application system
The bonding material is activated by a simple push on the patented “SilvR” single-dose package and may be used immediately. The built-in micro brush applicator easily slides out of the SilvR dose capsule. Application is a one-step, one-hand, fast, clean and safe process.
Proven Total Etch technology
TECO can be used with a wet or moist bonding technique. The Total Etch method ensures exceptional bond strength and durability
There are no reviews yet.