GC Equia Forte Bond
- Brand: GC
-> Free delivery on all orders above ₹2000
-> COD limited to order values up to ₹10,000 only
-> EMI options available
-> For quick queries and Bulk orders contact us on WhatsApp
GC Equia Forte Bond
- Increased strength
- Improves aesthetics
- Wear resistance
EQUIA Forte Coat is a clear, highly wear resistant, self-adhesive light-cured resin coating which laminates EQUIA Forte Fil to toughen, polish and protect.
EQUIA Forte is a Glass Hybrid material which represents the latest innovation in GCʼs glass ionomer and resin technologies with EQUIA Forte Fil and EQUIA Forte Coat, working in synergy. United they build a stronger, superior posterior bulk fill material. This unique restorative system for all age groups will impress you on all levels.
Compared to other restorative options, EQUIA Forte gives a substantial time advantage. The impressive aesthetics widen your posterior restorative options to fulfil your patientʼs expectations. Based on the EQUIA system, clinically proven over several years, EQUIA Forte offers a great alternative for your daily routine.
- Class I restorations
- Class II restorations including stress-bearing as per IFU
- Class V and root surface restorations
- Intermediate and transitional restorations
- Core build up
- Wear protective gloves and eye protection
- In case of contact with oral tissue or skin, immediately remove with a sponge or cotton pellet. After the restorative treatment is finished, rinse thoroughly with water.
- In case of contact with eyes, flush immediately with water and seek medical attention.
- EQUIA Forte Coat is a highly flammable liquid and vapour. Do not use near naked flame. Keep away from sources of ignition. Do not store large quantities in one area. Keep away from direct sunlight.
- EQUIA Forte Coat is volatile. Use in a well ventilated place. Replace cap immediately.
- If the tissue contacted by EQUIA Forte Coat turns white or forms a blister, advise the patient to leave the affected area undisturbed, until the mark disappears, usually in 1-2 weeks. To avoid contact, it is recommended to apply cocoa butter to the area where rubber dam cannot cover.
- Avoid inhalation or ingestion of material.
- Avoid getting material on clothing
- Do not mix with other products.
- Instruct the patient not to apply pressure for 1 hour.
- Use EQUIA Forte Fil with EQUIA Forte Coat.
- Dispose of all waste according to local regulations
- 1 x 4ml Bottle
- 25 x Disposable Applicators
DIRECTION TO USE
1. CAVITY PREPARATION
- Prepare tooth using standard techniques. Extensive mechanical retention is unnecessary. For pulp capping use calcium hydroxide. In class V or II situations, we advise the use of an anatomical matrix system. Metal bands should be lubricated with petroleum jelly. Note: Optionally, GC CAVITY CONDITIONER or GC DENTIN CONDITIONER can be applied to the bonding surfaces.
- Rinse thoroughly with water. Blot away excess water with a cotton pellet or dry by gently blowing with an air syringe. DO NOT DESICCATE. Prepared surfaces should appear moist (glistening).
2. CAPSULE ACTIVATION AND MIXING
- Before activation, shake the capsule or tap its side on a hard surface to loosen the powder.
- To activate the capsule, push the plunger until it is flush with the main body.
- Immediately place the capsule into a metal GC CAPSULE APPLIER and click the lever once. The capsule is now activated. Note: The capsule should be activated just before mixing and used immediately.
- Immediately remove the capsule and set it into a mixer (or an amalgamator) and mix for 10 seconds (+/- 4,000RPM).
3. RESTORATIVE TECHNIQUE
- Immediately remove the mixed capsule from the mixer and load it into the GC CAPSULE APPLIER.
- Make two clicks to prime the capsule then syringe. The working time is 1 minute 15 seconds from start of mixing at 23°C (73.4°F). Higher temperatures will shorten working time.
- Within 10 seconds maximum after mixing, start to extrude the mixture directly into the preparation.
- Form the preliminary contour, and cover with a matrix if required.
- During the first 2 minutes 30 seconds from start of mix extra care should be taken to avoid moisture contamination or dryingout. In case this cannot be guaranteed, immediately apply EQUIA Forte Coat and light cure
1) To adjust the direction of the nozzle, hold the applier with the capsule towards you and turn the capsule body.
2) To remove the used capsule, push the applier release button. Twist the capsule and pull upwards.
Finish under water spray using superfine diamond burs after 2 minutes 30 seconds from start of mixing.
Note: When applying EQUIA Forte Coat on the existing EQUIA Forte Fil restorations, roughen the surface to be coated with superfine diamond burs.
- Spray preparation dust away with water. Dry by gently blowing with oil free air. Surfaces to be coated should be dry. Do not desiccate.
- Bottle type: Dispense a few drops of EQUIA Forte Coat into a disposable dispensing dish. Replace bottle cap immediately after use.Unitdose type: Unscrew cap of EQUIA Forte Coat Unitdose counterclockwise. Make sure to identify the top and bottom of the unit dose capsule before opening.
- IMMEDIATELY apply (within 1 minute after dispensing) to the surfaces to be coated using the disposable micro-tip applicator. Make sure that a disposable micro-tip applicator is firmly fixed on the applicator holder. . Use floss to apply to approximal surface. DO NOT AIR BLOW.
1) Non bur cut enamel should be treated with a 35-40% phosphoric acid according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Rinse and dry with oil free air.
2) Should the coated surface be contaminated with water, blood or saliva prior to light curing, wash and dry the surface and repeat the coating procedure.
3) Ambient light may shorten the working time. It is recommended to diminish the intensity or turn off your operation light during the cementation procedure.
4) If the cap of the unit dose is too tight to open, do not try to open it with force to avoid accidental contact of the liquid with skin and eyes. Use another unit dose.
5) Unit dose is disposable. Do not recap or reuse to avoid cross contamination between patients.
6. LIGHT CURING
IMMEDIATELY light cure all coated surfaces with a visible light curing unit (> 500mW/cm² : Halogen, GC G-Light, LED) for 20 seconds.
1) Place light source as close as possible to the coated surface.
2) If surface is tacky or yellowish, repeat light curing.
3) Use a protective light shield or similar protective eye wear during light curing.
4) When curing, EQUIA Forte Coat may produce a brief exothermic reaction which can be minimized by applying in a thin layer. Do not cure on soft tissue.
There are no reviews yet.