GC Solar sculpt promo kit 2 (3 syringe 1 flow 1 bond)
- Brand: GC
-> Free delivery on all orders above ₹2000
-> COD limited to order values up to ₹10,000 only
-> EMI options available
-> For quick queries and Bulk orders contact us on WhatsApp
GC SOLAR SCULPT PROMO KIT 2 (3 SYRNG 1 FLOW 1 BOND)
- Universal composite for all cavity classification
- 4 shades that cover all restorative needs
- Excellent gloss with finish that lasts
- Self Polishing and fast finishing
- Easy Handling with more working time
Sculpt, a universal sculptable composite with advanced light scattering technology that merges GC’s innovative single dispersion nano-fillers.
Sculpt is a material that clinicians can place with ease for beautifully adapted, finished, fast, aesthetic and tough composite restorations.
- With improved wear resistance, handling and operability, Sculpt can be used for anterior and posterior restorations, composite veneers, diastema closures and composite/porcelain repairs
- Sculpt has a unique homogeneous, pre-polymerised nano-fillers with high density & uniform dispersion silane treatment technology similar to G-aenial Universal Flo.
- 300-nm strontium glass fillers homogeneously dispersed for high flexural strength and wear resistance.
GC Solare Bond Universal
Superior bond strength of Solare Universal Bond to enamel and dentine is attributable to its unique formulation.
The dimethacrylate monomer in Solare Universal bond increases its permeability into enamel and dentine covered to another adhesives, while the increased level of phosphate ester monomr optimises etching.
INDICATIONS SOLARE SCULPT:
- Ideal for posterior restorations
- Yields high aesthetic results for anterior restorations
- SOLARE Sculpt incorporates three unique filler technologies Single Dispersed Nanofillers (SDN), Full-coverage Silane Coating (FSC) and High-performance Pulverised CERASMART (HPC). The combination of these technologies allows you to sculpt beautiful high gloss aesthetic restorations with benchmark strength, wear resistance and durability.
- SOLARE Sculpt has 300nm strontium nano ceramic fillers which are homogenously dispersed and individually silane treated. This strengthens the adhesion between nano ceramic and resin matrix for high flexural strength and a beautiful high gloss finish.
- 1 x 1ml A1 Gc Sculpt Syringe
- 1 x 1ml A2 Gc Sculpt Syringes
- 1 x 1ml A3 Gc Sculpt Syringe
- 1 x 1g Solare Flo Syringe
- 1 x 2.5ml Gc Solare Bond
- 1 x Microbrush
DIRECTION TO USE
Step 1: Apply SOLARE UNIVERSAL BOND to the tooth surface.
Step 2: Leave undisturbed for 10s
Step 3: Dry thoroughly for 5s under maximum air pressure
Step 4: Light Cure for 10s
There are no reviews yet.