Abgel Sponge USP
-> Free delivery on all orders above ₹2000
-> COD limited to order values up to ₹10,000 only
-> EMI options available
-> For quick queries and Bulk orders contact us on WhatsApp
Abgel Sponge USP
- It is white, pliable light and insoluble in water
- It is a surgical hemostatic sponge, manufactured from highly purified neutral gelatin of pharmaceutical-grade material
- Pharmaceutical gelatin has superior hemostatic capabilities and totally resorbed, with no residue and no encapsulation
- It is non-toxic, non-allergic, non-immunogenic, non-pyrogenic
- It is sterilized by Gamma Irradiation
- AbGel Sponge USP can be used in oral surgery, dry or saturated with thrombin solution to control bleeding in extractions and apicectomies especially in patients with a tendency to bleed extensively.
- It may be applied dry or saturated with physiological salt solution or thrombin or any antibiotic solution to the wound using pressure.
- The origin and degree of bleeding will determine the precise time and number of sponges required for hemostasis.
- AbGel absorbs 40-50 times, its weight of whole blood and adheres easily to the bleeding site.
- The uniform porosity of AbGel guarantees favourable hemostasis.
- When implanted in vivo, it is completely absorbed within 3-5 weeks.
- AbGel –Absorbable Gelatin Sponge USP is a fast working, absorbable haemostatic device. It has vide range of applications. It has very effective and stops bleeding fast and used in various surgeries like:
- Dental Surgery : AbGel may be used in oral surgery, dry or saturated with thrombin solution to control bleeding in extractions and apicectomies especially in patients with a tendency to bleed extensively.
- Box of 2 Sponges (Approx size 80 x 50 x 10mm)