Dental Avenue Auve Prep
- Dental Avenue Avueprep is a root canal irrigant used for teeth bonding and also softens infected dentine.
- This avueprep acts as antibacterial effect in the canal and removes smear layer.
- This irrigant is used for debridement in the root canal and its UreaPeroxide interacts with Avuechlor produces oxygen bubbles which flush out the debris.
- Dental avenue avueprep lubricates instrument movement, eliminates instrument binding and breakages.
Avueprep Is A Water Soluble Ethylene Diaminete Traacetic Acid (EDTA) Gel For Root Canal Cleaning.
Chelates calcium from calcified root canal
• Softens infected Dentine
• Helps widening and shaping the canals
• Best suited for Debridement in root canal
• Removes smear layer
• Antibacterial effect in the canal
• Helps clearance of Dentinal tubules & Apical area
- EDTA Disodium Salt – 15% w/w
- Carbamide Peroxide – 10% w/w
- Lubricants and Excipients