- Brand: Diadent
-> Free delivery on all orders above ₹2000
-> COD limited to order values up to ₹10,000 only
-> EMI options available
-> For quick queries and Bulk orders contact us on WhatsApp
- Effectively and tightly compacts and seals all canals including lateral canals
- Cordless,ergonomic and lightweight design making it easy for handling cleaning and storage
- Quick heating tip reaches highest level of temperature within one (1) second to save treatment time
- Color coded tips are available in various sizes for easy identification
- Three temperature settings: Low, Medium, High
- Excellent result with warm and vertical compaction for all canals including lateral canal
- Simple operation
Dia-Pen is a cordless warm vertical compaction device. Dia-Pen’s unparalled performance and superior design translate into reliable and predictable clinical outcomes.
Softening root canal filling material (Gutta Percha Points)
Spreading root canal filling material (Gutta Percha Points) laterally and vertically
Cutting root canal filling material (Gutta Percha Points)
Compacting root canal filling material (Gutta Percha Points) using heat
Setting Temperature: 170~220°C
Charging time: Approx. 2 hrs 30 min
Operation time per full charge: 450 times per 2 sec
Power Supply (Adapter): Input: 100V-250V~, 50-60 Hz, 0.5A , Output: 6V , 2.5A
Battery: Li-polymer Battery, DC 3.7V, 1200 mAh
- 1 x Diapen handpiece and charger
- 2 x Silicone covers
- 1 x Power adapter cord
- 2 x Pen tips (#F & #FM) (F Taper: 0.025/#50 &FM: 0.045/#50)
- 1 x Endo stop.
DIRECTION TO USE
INSTRUCTIONS TO USE:
1. Shape the root canal with endo files and determine the working length. Select a master cone that closely matches the apical size
2. Insert Dia-Pen tip into the root canal to the point 4~7mm short of the working length. Move and set the endo stop accordingly
3. Insert the selected master Gutta Percha cone that is coated with sealer
4. Place pen tip in the orifice of the canal and activate Dia-Pen by pressing the Operation Button. Using the activated pen tip, cut the middle of Gutta Percha cone and condense the soften material to the point 6~9mm from the apex for about 1.5~2 seconds only.
5. Release the Operation Button to allow pen tip to cool down, while at the same time continue pushing and holding the cooled pen tip to the apex for 8 seconds. This ensures all lateral and accessory canals are filled . Activate the pen tip again by pressing and holding the Operation Button for about 1~1.5 seconds, compact the Gutta Percha cone to the point 4~7mm of working length.
6. Condense the remaining material using a hand plugge
1 Year Warranty against the manufacturing defect
There are no reviews yet.