Ultradent Ultraseal Xt Hydro Refill Pit & Fissure Sealant
- Hydrophilic chemistry
- Advanced adhesive technology
- Fluorescent properties
- Highly filled resin
- Two shades: Opaque White and Natural
- Thixotropic/ideal viscosity
UltraSeal XT hydro is a light-cured, radiopaque, fluoride-releasing composite sealant. It is stronger and more wear resistant because it is a 53%-filled resin and has less polymerization shrinkage than competitive products. The spiral brush action of the Inspiral® Brush tip causes shear thinning of the filled, thixotropic UltraSeal XT hydro, reducing its viscosity as it is placed. The resin firms when shear thinning ceases and placement is complete, preventing it from running before it can be light cured. The hydrophilic chemistry with its characteristic thixotropic nature chases moisture (that in hydrophobic sealants can cause sealant failure) deep into the pits and fissures on a microscopic level. Once there, the advanced adhesive technology securely bonds the sealant to the enamel, increasing marginal retention and reducing microleakage.
Use UltraSeal XT hydro for prophylactic sealing of pits and fissures.
- Ultradent has always been aware of the risk associated with BPA and has never used it in our dental sealants.
- UltraSeal XT hydro’s hydrophilic chemistry eliminates the need to pretreat the tooth with a drying agent, so you can give your patients effective treatments even faster. Providing quality treatments fast ultimately means more production for your practice.
Advanced Adhesive Technology
- The fluorescing properties of UltraSeal XT hydro allow you to quickly check the retention of the seal at the time of placement AND at later visits. This eliminates guesswork and gives you confidence your patients’ sealants are securely intact.
- Simply put, UltraSeal XT hydro lasts. Its advanced adhesive technology securely bonds to enamel, increasing marginal retention and reducing microleakage. The result is fewer patients who need sealants re-placed, which has a positive effect on your bottom line.
ULTRASEAL XT HYDRO NATURAL KIT (3533):
- 1 x 1.2ml Natural syringe
- 1 x 1.2ml Ultra-Etch syringe
- 20 x Inspiral Brush tips
- 20 x Blue Micro tips
Ultraseal Xt Hydro Refill 1 Pk:
- 1 x 1.2ml Opaque White Syringe
Ultraseal Xt Hydro Econo Refill
- 20 x 1.2ml Opaque White syringes
Ultraseal Xt Hydro Refill Natural
- 4 x 1.2ml Natural syringes
Ultraseal Xt Hydro Refill Opaque White
- 4 x 1.2ml Opaque White syringes
Categories: Composites, Fluorides, Instruments, Pit and Fissure Sealants Tag: microleakage